Bridge to Tomorrow
Capital Giving Campaign
"Not Equal Gifts, but Equal Sacrifice…
As We GROW from great to GREATER!"
Dear Sir or Madam:
The members of Murdock! The CHAPEL @ Pike Road are forging a Bridge to Tomorrow.
We are not delusional! We are people of faith. Faith calls things that are not as though they were. Over 100 years ago, God planted a church in the Merry/Mt. Meigs Community of present day Pike Road, AL, for the sole purpose of kingdom advance. God's purpose has not faltered, but our 106 year-old structure has. We are duty-bound to rebuild to meet the needs of our growing 21st century congregation.
We are not delusional! This God-sized project exceeds our current reality to date of just under $500,000 in cash and pledges. Therefore, must identify partners in this endeavor, partners who fit a most unique profile.
- Our partners will be of the mind that kingdom advance trumps every rational reason for not supporting our project.
- Our partners will give cheerfully and not of necessity, because God loves a cheerful giver.
- Our partners will give with little or no expectation of a tangible return, except perhaps a tax write off for a charitable contribution.
We are not delusional! Where God guides, God provides – and often through others! Therefore, we are compelled to ask: Are you a potential partner?
- Patrons | Up to $99
- Silver Partners | $100 to $249
- Gold Partners | $250 to $499
- Diamond Partners | $500 to $999
- Platinum Partners | $1000 and above
Whether you are a self-designated partner or not, we thank for your time and careful, prayerful consideration. Give cheerfully. Give often. Be a partner with a genuinely altruistic motive: to advance God’s kingdom, by supporting God’s work at The CHAPEL.
Bridge to Tomorrow Campaign Chairperson
(Rev. Dr.) Letitia Watford
Pastor, Murdock! The CHAPEL @ Pike Road
If you would like to support our Bridge To Tomorrow Capital Giving Campaign
Please follow the link below to give a gift.*
*All Online Giving is processed by PayPal